Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jul 2017

What do you think?

Will love to make sure to go with bus tours from nyc to niagara falls to see some excitng views around me. I love to go for natural places so hope will be a cool idea to see this waterfalls and enjoy some time around its calling points like Cave of the Winds. What do you think about it wil it not be a souce for fun?

• Nov 2015

I would like to say that this is a great source of fun Cullen and you have picked a good tour for having an amazing time. I am so sure you will like this alot and while this can have fun easily. Anyhow, let me know what amazing you are going to enjoy while this?

Comment

• Jul 2017

Cullen, It is really good to see that you are making a move through bus tours from NYC to Niagara Falls to have a fun time. I am hopeful it will be a prominent time for you because you can explore many magnificent places during the tour to have a fun time. So, go ahead and enjoy the time.

I was the part of day trip from vegas

Comment

• Jul 2017

Hope so it will be a cool way to go ahead for me. I must say both of you let me excited more about this tour plan. Now waiting for that time when will be there. Hope will be fully fun time to go ahead and enjoy exciting memories. Anyway, what are your plan guys must share with me here? It will be really good to know more about you.

Comment

Working...
        X